Translate

Sunday 19 July 2015

VETERAN NOLLYWOOD ACTOR BRUNO IWUOHA GOES BLIND, INQUIRE ABOUT N3.5M FOR EYE SURGERY

Veteran Nollywood actor, Bruno Iwuoha, is currently battling with a serious medical condition. Speaking on the Brekete Family Program on 104.5FM in Abuja, the actor Bruno Iwuoha cried out for help from well meaning Nigerians and philanthropists to restore his sight.
He opened up about his current battle with diabetes/glaucoma. He revealed that he never knew he had diabetes until a violent armed robbery attack landed him in hospital. He said:
“I’ve gone to so many places; within the country, outside the country for treatment, until finally…finally, the thing [diabetes] claimed one of my sight. As I look at you now, I’m using only one sight. They call that glaucoma. And gradually, it’s affecting the other one [eye]. So, naim make, apart from places…the people who call me atimes, both the little cash they can give me…drugs and all that…but
I discovered that this thing [the illness] is a lifetime something.And it has robbed me of the job [acting]. And now, if I get a script, it will be hard for me to read it very well. And if I read it, if I strain my eyes for so long, it would look as if someone would lead me around the house or anywhere I want to go because it will affect the only one [eye]. So that’s my problem.”
The actor said he needs the help of kind-hearted Nigerians because he has been referred to a US-based hospital where he is required to have N3.5million. So far he has about N200,000.
Bruno Iwuoha said he got to know that Jonathan gave AGN money but Ibinabo Fiberesima never assisted him with any money when he reached out to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts