Translate

Monday 27 March 2017

I have anal sex with snakes everyday- Prophet reveals

An anal sex revelation by a Zimbabwean Prophet, has left everyone stunned. According to the 40-year-old Prophet Pachawa Kwanamba, he now have physical anal sex with snakes after he had sex with one Sheila Taibu, a member of a popular cult in Zimbabwe.
.
.
The Prophet who spoke to a Zim News correspondent, disclosed that the recurring incident has left him traumatized. Here's what he said; “I now physically engage in anal sex with a snake. The mysterious snake is in the habit of penetrating me from my behind every day. Sometimes I feel it is much better for me to die than to continue to live the life that I am living. “Mysterious things have been happening to me ever since the day I had sex with Sheila and I now regret the decision I made of indulging in sex with her.
Whenever I explain my situation to people some think I am insane and others would cut communication ties with me. I helplessly find myself being a victim of anal sex every day; the snake only comes whilst I am about to sleep and enters me from behind.
.
. “This does not happen spiritually but the snake comes in its physical state and I even have scars on my behind to prove what I am saying. I have since lost my prophetic powers as a result of being intimate with the woman.
When I reflect at what is happening in my life, I am reminded of the biblical Samson who lost all his powers after sleeping with Delilah.
“The trauma is tormenting,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts